is a way of helping to win the “war” in a company this is the plans, actions, and steps to take that help you acomplish the goal.
- End of ﬁnancial year
- ﬁnancial plan layouts
°e taking of an idea, concept, or thought from one source point across a distance to another recieving source point. °is is when a single source point, such as a person, has the intention to communicate
to another person an idea, concept or thought. °ey would 1st - have the intention to communicate, then 2nd - be the cause point or source point from which that idea came from and 3rd - send the idea across a distance to the
recipient who then recieves it, understands it, and replies.
Exchange in abundance
- High quality services given in return for a valuable that has been given above and beyond what was expected.
Field staﬀ member
- A non-company member who recommends clients and businesses to cornerstone.
- Finacial Plan
a term used to describe the write-ups, checksheets and packs that outline the purposes, know-how and duties of a post.
Hats & Whips -
°e various giﬅs (such as coﬃee mugs, paperweights, key chains, fridge magnets etc...) of a promotional nature given out to clients and potential clients. °is term originally came from the old circus days when the
circus conductor stood in the center of the ring, with his hat and whip, conducting the circus show in a glamorous manner.
the action of linking communication between people in a company to maintain communication and cooperation.
- A collective term used to deﬁne the articles, supplies, machinery, etc...used in a business.
- An organisation is a group of people who have speciﬁc responsibilities and who are united to complete these responsibilities for the purpose of work.
Organisation Board -
°e board that shows what functions are done in the organisation, the order they are done in, and the who is responsible for getting them done.
- the inspection of and monitoring of not only the technical quality and honesty but the administrative quality of the entire organisation to ensure the level of operation is at a high exchange.
°e way in which things are connected.
- °e area or sphere of inﬂuence the individual can rationally aﬀect
around other people and the environment.
°e rise and fall of a quantity compared to an eariler moment in time.
- °e right way to do something.
- a formal statement from a person of the public testifying to the quality of cornerstones’ products and services.
Something in which you can exchange for services or goods.